The Zambezi Queen Collection is set on the breath-taking Chobe River, which is a natural border between Botswana and Namibia. Ideally situated, the spectacular Chobe Region is within proximity to the wondrous Victoria Falls and Okavango Delta.
The Zambezi Queen Collection comprises of 4 deluxe house boats, namely The Zambezi Queen and her 3 Chobe Princesses, as well as the enchanting Ichingo Chobe River Lodge, offering an unparalleled Chobe River experience. This prize is for a 3-night stay in a Master Suite onboard our flagship Zambezi Queen.
Our master suites let you relax and unwind in a luxurious setting as they are slightly bigger and have larger balconies that house two deckchairs and a table for your viewing pleasure. King size bed with an en-suite bathroom (shower only). The master suites feature both side and front sliding doors for a truly panoramic view of your surroundings. Each suite was designed with the warm climate in mind equipped with air-conditioning and room fans to ensure you keep cool.
The Zambezi Queen and Chobe Princess houseboats run on the below set departure dates:
- Monday – 2 nights
- Wednesday – 2 nights
- Friday – 3 nights
- All meals (Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and 3 course plated dinner)
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee & tea, beer & wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season (strictly catch and release)- Subject to availability of fishing boats
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari – Subject to availability of the photographic boat (Pre-booking required)
- Road Transfers to & from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river – Guests will need to leave 45 – 60 minutes prior check in to get through immigration
- Air tickets
- Premium beverages (such as bubbly, spirits & dessert wines)
- Curio Shop purchases
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Visa Fees
- Air Tickets
- A land-based half- day 4×4 game viewing in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- Additional transfers
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is valid from 1 November 2020 to 31 March 2021 and is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Voucher must be presented upon booking, the prize winner must provide valid proof of identification.
Should any of the prizes referred to above, for any reason whatsoever, become unavailable, the Promoter may in its sole discretion award a similar prize in value. Voucher is non-transferable or redeemable for cash. To redeem your prize please contact the Zambezi Queen Collection Office on +27 21 715 2412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our properties fall under the greater Mantis umbrella founded by Adrian Gardiner. Each property is committed to conserving the environment and with the join collaboration with ACCOR hotels the CCFA was created.
Mantis is committed to partnering with curious explorers, experience-collectors, and purposeful travelers in their search for rarity.
Name of Sponsor/Company: The Zambezi Queen Collection
Other links: https://www.mantiscollection.com/
Landline Number: +27 21 715 2412
Cell Number: +27 83 431 7399
Contact Person: Monica Auer Reservations Manager / Kate Powel General Manager
Value: R67 380