All-Inclusive 2 night stay at India House House at Private Nature Reserve for 8 people. (pets welcome)
Kerala Estate is an 800 Hectare privately owned nature reserve, situated in the picturesque Bainskloof Valley, one and a half hour’s drive from Cape Town. The nature reserve will be all yours with no other guests (besides the mongoose who lives at the bottom of the garden! )Recently renovated this privately owned family property is Inspired By Indian and Swahili design and decor. An elegant yet comfortable family/ friend getaway.
A personal chef, nanny and guide will be provided during your stay..
What is included during the 2-night all-inclusive package?
- Accommodation for 8 pax. Pets welcome.
- Family pizza and wine night
- Family South African braai night
- All Lunches and continental breakfasts provided
- 1 bush breakfast or River picnic provide
- Selected local wines, gin and beer included
- Activities Include: Rivers swims, heated pool, Hiking trails, mountain biking, guided Nature drives and fynbos walks, fishing, birdwatching and star gazing.
- A personal nanny, chef and guide with an ATV vehicle will be provided.
Terms and Conditions This item can be redeemed anytime after the 14 November 2020 . Booking subject to availability. Friendly dogs are welcome. This item is not refundable for cash. Transport to and from the farm is not included in this package.
Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/kerala_bainskloof/
Landline Number: +27 (21) 813 6065
Cell Number: +27 (82) 219 6220
Contact Person: Nikki Bouic or Daniel Bouic
Value: R45 000
Half the proceeds to go directly to The Underdog Project HoutBay